No products in the cart.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms & Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions that when purchasing using The RainTree ecommerce store. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
1. The RainTree reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, in the website without prior and separate notice.
2. If you continued to use the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
3. The RainTree shall try our best to ensure that prices, details, and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to stock availability.
4. The RainTree shall try our best to ensure that products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, our staff would contact the customer to arrange an alternative offer.
5. The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
6. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
7. All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to view the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
8. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
9. Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order.
10. The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer’s credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
11. You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETURN / REFUND
12. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection / delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged via email to email@example.com at the time of collection/ delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
13. Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
• If the product is obviously damaged upon collection at time of delivery.
14. Goods returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.
15. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, bank transfer. We shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
16. To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet’s Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
17. We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company.
18. We strive to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order.
Peninsular Malaysia (2 – 5 working days)
East Malaysia (3 – 8 working days)
Note: There is no delivery during Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
19. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
21. By accessing and using www.theraintree-natural.com, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to user.